Each Friday, I post a few things that I like or that caught my eye that week.
1. Quatre Coeur Floral Designs – I had the pleasure of meeting Ruth this week at an event at Tribeca Grill and really loved her beautiful work. If you’re looking for a NYC florist be sure to check out Quatre Coeur!
2. Having an Oscar Party this Sunday? Here are some decoration ideas from Huffington Post!
3. How to have an amazing engagement session – check out these tips from photographers around the world, on Heart Love Weddings.
4. Thinking about sending out Save-the-Dates? Here are some creative ideas for photo, graphics, and 3D save-the-dates from Praise Weddings.
Also, I love this Save the Date that my clients Melissa and Gabe designed from their engagement session photos!
5. Finding Vivian Maier – this amazing street photographer was a quiet and private person who worked as a nanny in NYC and Chicago, no one even knew she was taking these photos until long after her death. I can’t wait to see this documentary! (Thanks Aud for sharing this with me!)
Have you seen something cool I should include in the next weekly round-up? I’m always looking for photography and wedding related things – feel free to email me at email@example.com or share on my Facebook page!